Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shop on my Blog!

I now added a functional shopping cart to my blog successfully. Its a lot easier now to have a store and blog and link exchange site all at the same time. You can add products to your cart that you see in the sidebars of this blog and buy my handmade goodies for children, fashionistas, mommies, and babies! If you would like something custom-made, please feel free to e-mail me at kawaiibykaitlyn@gmail.com and I'll try my best to make it perfect for you!

The cart software I use is e-junkie. For those of you that have blogs and sell products too, this would be a very cost effective method to have an ecommerce storefront for basically free! Its a java app and it can be found at www.e-junkie.com where you can add products to the online marketplace also.

As for me, I will be adding more cute handmade things to this blog/boutique shortly. Please keep an eye out for new items. I add them as I make them and will be making plenty. Thanks for shopping and reading Kawaii by Kaitlyn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Links to Cute Sites & Stores